Discover all of the nearby activities and leisure
- + A free children’s club is open from Sunday to Friday (July and August) for children from 5 to 12 years old and is hosted by certified hosts. It will allow your children to make new friends and amuse themselves with fun activities.
- + In the activities room, ideally located overlooking the lake with a large panoramic terrace, we offer a welcome drink every Sunday lunchtime (during school holiday periods), a reading area with board games and a snack bar. Family-oriented outings and evening events in season, karaoke, farm and cheese-making visit, tasting of local products, Cantal tales and legends evening... You will spend some unforgettable moments.
- + The Holiday Village faces Lake Menet, a natural lake with an area of 14 hectares. The realm of fishing enthusiasts: the lake contains pike, perch, pikeperch, trout and carp. WE also have a large number of rivers classified for fishing.
- + Menet: discover this charming village with its superb stone houses, its old fountain, its XIIth century church, its bread ovens, crosses and wash-houses. Throughout the year, the village and its associations organise numerous events (symposium, musical evenings, soup competition, jumble sales...)
- Numerous outings will entice you starting from the Holiday Village, Menet and the surrounding communities.
- + Quad-rides, 700 metres away, rides by the hour, morning or day with an instructor.
- + The Menet trail of stones, 1.5km from the Holiday Village
- + Riding centre 5km away
- + Gentian liqueur museum 7km away
- + The Gentian Express (tourist train) 7km away
- + The greenway 12km away: this is a beautiful high-quality 12km trail along the path of an old railway line. Activities possible in complete safety: walks, roller skating, all types of bicycle riding.
- + Vélo-rail (rail cars that you pedal) of Cézalier , lovers of nature, panoramic views and eco-tourists sensitive to protection of the environment, travel the 30km of railway lines belonging to Vélo-rail of Cézalier.
- + Château de Val 30 minutes away
- + Valaventure: tree-top walks in the forest
- + Ski resorts at Lioran, Super Besse and Mont dore 45 minutes away (cross-country skiing, snow shoes, downhill skiing)
- + Cross-country ski resort 25 minutes away
- + The dam at Borg les Orgues 20km away
- + Salers 35 minutes away
- + Vulcania, Puy de Dome, Puy de Lemptegy 1h15 away
- + Château d'Auzers 20 minutes away
- + Puy Mary (major site in France) 25 minutes away
- + Paragliding 25 minutes away
- + Waterfall lake 20 minutes away