Discover all of our services
Holiday village services
At the holiday village reception, you will find information about the region, tourist circuits and much advice (walks, visits...) to help you have a pleasant stay.
- + home, low season 9.30 am to 12 pm and 15 pm to 18 pm, high season 8.3 am to 13 pm and 14.30 pm to 19.30 pm.
- + Children’s club (in July/august)
- + Bar/snack/ice-screams
- + Bread and pastry sales (to be ordered the day before)
- + Washing machines and drier (tokens on sale at reception)
- + Free WiFi access in all lodgings
- + Televisions (at extra charge)
- + Reading room with board games
- + Free loan of baby equipment (changing table, high chair and cot - by reservation)
- + Free loan of iron and ironing board
- + Communal barbecue (in progress)
- + Sheet rentals
- + In the village of Menet, just 800 metres away, you will find a bakery, a tobacconist/newsagent café, a café restaurant, a hairdresser, a grocery, a post office and a small library.
- + 6km away, in the town of Rioms es Montagnes, you will find more shops including 2 supermarkets, banks, butchers, doctors, chemists, etc.